Trust me, slow has been a nice change!
But some news:
- A Year and A Day is sold out at Amazon yet again! More are on the way! Marketplace also still has about 7 copies in stock. But I have consistently sold out my stock at Ingram and...that leads me to bullet-point the second
- Ingram is now interested in my event schedule for the coming year. They would like to coordinate having books in stock in stores where I will be appearing and the like. Which takes me to bullet-point the third
- I should be having some signings/readings/events in Nashville between Thanksgiving and Christmas. More details on that when I get them. Trust me, you will be in the know!
- On a somewhat related note, the pile of books stacked on my pallet is slowly but surely shrinking. Nowhere close to sell-through though, but we are getting there bit by bit, book by book. I think I am ahead of everyone else, though! ^_~
- And lastly, Seven Times a Woman is getting a good reception at Premium Press America. I think they might be interested in it, but nothing has been settled on that front. I have only gotten word that Lanier, my publishing editor and one of my all-time favorite people in the universe, is really enjoying it thus far. Again, more news when I get it!
So these days, I am waiting on hearing my event schedule and working away on "Safehouse."
Currently, I am at 5,000 words out of a target number of 95,000. Trying to parlay a little of this NaNoWriMo energy into getting the jump on this latest novel, which will be my third. ^_^
And I'll be leaving you with a couple pictures from SalonCon.
This was the Friday Night Masquerade, I went as a "Dragon Lady," a sort of Asian fusion mishmosh which included a corset, hakama, a burn-out velvet drapey wrap, and faux-geisha make-up.
That's it for now, I have a few little things to do around the house, then I think I will be going out to track down some lunch at Sam and Zoe's and get some writing done! I have a few days off, I am going to try and make the most of them!