Thursday, October 18, 2007

It's official!

This week I received notice of my reversion of rights for A Year and a Day.
It is a double-edged sword as my current publishing situation is finished, but that means I can move onto other things. Sadly, my publisher ran into some major financial issues that turned into a 6 month struggle between them and us authors. But we have won the day and are free to take our publication rights back and move onto new venues. I have some great leads, so fret not, dear readers, I will be back before you know it!

For now, I am relieved and optimistic.
Books continue to be available on Amazon's marketplace and on ebay...at a STEAL, too!
Also, I was also awarded custody of the remainder of the stock. So I have a few at my disposal. Let me know if you want a signed copy!

Thanks for everything! We'll meet again soon, I know it!
But keep an eye out here and on my website for all the latest developments.

No comments: