Thursday, October 04, 2007

Autumnal musings!

Things have been supremely busy!

I have been busting my chops working for my non-fiction publisher, Greenwood Publishing. I had to do an emergency fix in their 19th century chapter. I cranked out 51,000 words in 10 days. Yeeeaaaahhhhh....I now have the flabbiest butt in Nashville. But a good friend and yoga diva and I are working out a exercise routine.

I am also working on a fabulous sewing project for Catherynne M. Valente's novel Orphan's Tales. Pictures to follow, I promise!

And the biggest news of all...I am getting married! Matt proposed on August the 11th at Pi-Con and we are planning to tie the knot in September 2008!


And there are new shiny bits on my website, updates and excerpts! Go check it out!

And now to go enjoy the weather...it is finally not 100+ degrees. ^_^

No comments: