Friday, December 29, 2006

Premium Press America's Website!



The Premium Press America website is finally live! Not all links work, but you can noodle around in the Romance section and check me out!
Currently, A Year and A Day is the featured Romance title! Come check me out!

And have you posted your review on Amazon yet? This holiday downtime is a GREAT chance to catch up on reading and reviewing! I know I did! I think I posted two long-overdue reviews this week and I still have one more yet to go.
And even if you don't want to leave a review, or don't feel that you really have the time to write one, you can vote on the "usefulness" of those who have reviewed before you!


I hope everyone is enjoying the 12 Days of Christmas. I love them, myself, but I can do without the waterfowl.
A little bit of 12 Days trivia...if you got each of the items mentioned in the song you would receive 81 gifts.
BUT if you got each item mentioned in the song EACH TIME it was mentioned...that makes 364 presents!
That's a lot of partridges and pear trees!

No comments: